A fun-filled bundle of worksheets and activities that will give your students the needed exposure to the sight word “had”.
Included in this pack are a mini book and 15 worksheets featuring a mix of engaging activities such as:
Students will get to practice reading, tracing, writing, identifying, using the sight word “had” in the sentences– all while keeping them engaged and excited to learn more!
What You’ll Get:
- 1 “had” Sight Word Roll & Read Sentences – 1 Die Activity (BnW and Color Versions)
- 1 “had” Sight Word Roll & Read Sentences – 2 Dice Activity (BnW and Color Versions)
- 1 “had” Sight Word 4 Sentence Reading Practice Worksheet
- 1 “had” Sight Word of the Day Reading Practice (5 sentences)
- 1 “had” Sight Word Sentence Reading Practice with Date Mark (7 sentences)
- 1 “had” Sight Word Bring the Sentence to Life Worksheet
- 1 “had” Sight Word Find, Trace, and Read Activity Page
- 8-page “had” Sight Word Mini Book – BnW and Color (makes 2 copies)
- 1 “had” Sight Word Playdough Mat
- 1 “had” Sight Word Practice Writing Activity Page
- 5 unique “had” Sight Word Search Across the Path Worksheets
- 1 “had” Sight Word Search Worksheet
All worksheets and activity pages are NO-PREP. Simply print and go!
~~~ Other Related Products ~~~
- all Sight Word Worksheets
- are Sight Word Worksheets
- my Sight Word Worksheets
- we Sight Word Worksheets
- look Sight Word Worksheets
- one Sight Word Worksheets
~~~ What Do I Receive After Purchase? ~~~
You will receive a download link to your printable PDF. Some worksheet sets will contain a colored version and/or black and white. Be sure to double-check the product listing before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct one for your needs. This product is a digital PDF download. There will be no physical product shipped.
~~~ How Will I Receive the Worksheet(s)? ~~~
1. Purchase the worksheet via our listing.
2. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a link to download the PDF.
3. Print the product and have fun!
~~~ Tips for Proper Use ~~~
We highly recommend printing these worksheets on 8.5” x 11” standard paper. Some products are no-prep, whereas others may require you to laminate them before use. Laminated products are best used with dry-erase markers. If you do not have a laminating machine, use page protectors or any similar sleeve.
~~~ Information About Refunds & Exchanges ~~~
Each download is non-refundable. If you have any questions about a specific download or feel our team has incorrectly made something, please reach out, and we will work with customers on a situational basis.
~~~ Questions/Comments? ~~~
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or message our team via the contact page. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
These printables are created by Education Outside and are intended for one classroom/parent/tutor. Duplication for an entire school or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from an authorized representative from Education Outside.
~~~ Clip Art and Fonts ~~~
Every printable worksheet is designed and created by the Education Outside team, but there are a few designers we would like to credit. All fonts and graphics are from these sellers, and Education Outside holds a commercial license.
– Kimberly Geswein Fonts
– Brittney Murphy Design
– Whimsy Clips
– Amy Groesbeck Fonts