Use sight words in context and practice fluency in a fun and engaging way with this Roll and Read Sentences (1 Die) Activity worksheet.
Want more sight word practice? Check out our Dolch Pre-primer Sight Word Practice Bundle.
Students can play this alone or with a partner. They will simply roll the die and read the sentence that matches the number.
What You’ll Get:
- 1 activity page focusing on sight word “down” (BnW and Color versions)
- 6 sentences included
Other Related Products
- down Sight Word 5 Sentence Word of the Day Reading Practice
- down Sight Word Bring The Sentence To Life Worksheet
- down Sight Word Mini Book
- down Sight Word Practice Writing The Word Activity Page
- down Sight Word Single Word Search Worksheet
- come Sight Word – Roll & Read Sentences (1 Die Activity)
- can Sight Word – Roll & Read Sentences (1 Die Activity)
- and Sight Word – Roll & Read Sentences (1 Die Activity)
~~~ What Do I Receive After Purchase? ~~~
You will receive a download link to your printable PDF. Some worksheet sets will contain a colored version and/or black and white. Be sure to double-check the product listing before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct one for your needs. This product is a digital PDF download. There will be no physical product shipped.
~~~ How Will I Receive the Worksheet(s)? ~~~
1. Purchase the worksheet via our listing.
2. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a link to download the PDF.
3. Print the product and have fun!
~~~ Tips for Proper Use ~~~
We highly recommend printing these worksheets on 8.5” x 11” standard paper. Some products are no-prep, whereas others may require you to laminate them before use. Laminated products are best used with dry-erase markers. If you do not have a laminating machine, use page protectors or any similar sleeve.
~~~ Information About Refunds & Exchanges ~~~
Each download is non-refundable. If you have any questions about a specific download or feel our team has incorrectly made something, please reach out, and we will work with customers on a situational basis.
~~~ Questions/Comments? ~~~
Please reach out to email@example.com or message our team via the contact page. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
These printables are created by Education Outside and are intended for one classroom/parent/tutor. Duplication for an entire school or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from an authorized representative from Education Outside.
~~~ Clip Art and Fonts ~~~
Every printable worksheet is designed and created by the Education Outside team, but there are a few designers we would like to credit. All fonts and graphics are from these sellers, and Education Outside holds a commercial license.
– Kimberly Geswein Fonts
– Brittney Murphy Design
– Whimsy Clips
– Amy Groesbeck Fonts