Whether you’re looking for resources to support your Letter of the Week curriculum or in need of extra activities to help students master the 24th letter of the alphabet, this bundle is perfect for you!
Included in this fun-filled pack are 13 types of worksheets (a total of 42 printable pages in one download) featuring a mix of engaging activities such as:
- Tracing and Handwriting Practice
- Coloring Pages
- Cut, Paste and Sort
- Playdough Mats
- Find the Letter
– and more!
Help your students recognize the alphabet better through our Alphabet Letters A-Z Activity Pages.
Kids will get to practice identifying, tracing, writing, and recognizing the sound of the letter X without getting bored. All this while building fine motor skills and improving their early literacy skills.
What You’ll Get
- 2-page (capital and lowercase) Letter X Activity Mat
- 2-page (capital and lowercase) Letter X Cut & Paste Sorting worksheets
- 2-page (capital and lowercase) Letter X ‘Drive the Bus’ activity
- 2-page (capital and lowercase) Letter X Handwriting Practice
- 2-page (capital and lowercase) Letter X Search
- 10-page (capital and lowercase) Letter X ‘Pet Feeder’ coloring pages
- 2-page (capital and lowercase) Letter X ‘Raindrop’ coloring page
- 10-page (capital and lowercase) Letter X ‘Search Across the Path’ coloring pages
- 4-page (capital and lowercase) Letter X Tracing worksheets [with color versions]
- 2-page (capital and lowercase) Letter X Writing Practice + Coloring pages
- 2-page (BnW and Color) Letter X Basic Sentences
- 1-page Letter X Beginning Sound coloring page
- 1-page Letter X Playdough Mat
Looking for More Resources?
- All Letter X Worksheets
- Letter X Tracing Worksheets
- Letter Tracing Worksheets
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- More Letter Worksheets: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
~~~ What Do I Receive After Purchase? ~~~
You will receive a download link to your printable PDF. Some worksheet sets will contain a colored version and/or black and white. Be sure to double-check the product listing before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct one for your needs. This product is a digital PDF download. There will be no physical product shipped.
~~~ How Will I Receive the Worksheet(s)? ~~~
1. Purchase the worksheet via our listing.
2. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a link to download the PDF.
3. Print the product and have fun!
~~~ Tips for Proper Use ~~~
We highly recommend printing these worksheets on 8.5” x 11” standard paper. Some products are no-prep, whereas others may require you to laminate them before use. Laminated products are best used with dry-erase markers. If you do not have a laminating machine, use page protectors or any similar sleeve.
~~~ Information About Refunds & Exchanges ~~~
Each download is non-refundable. If you have any questions about a specific download or feel our team has incorrectly made something, please reach out, and we will work with customers on a situational basis.
~~~ Questions/Comments? ~~~
Please reach out to email@example.com or message our team via the contact page. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
These printables are created by Education Outside and are intended for one classroom/parent/tutor. Duplication for an entire school or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from an authorized representative from Education Outside.
~~~ Clip Art and Fonts ~~~
Every printable worksheet is designed and created by the Education Outside team, but there are a few designers we would like to credit. All fonts and graphics are from these sellers, and Education Outside holds a commercial license.
– Kimberly Geswein Fonts
– Brittney Murphy Design
– Whimsy Clips
– Amy Groesbeck Fonts