This printable bundle will provide kids with mini books, coloring worksheets, and playdough mats for tons of Dolch 3rd grade sight word practice. This set is great for homeschool or classroom activities. These can be used as homeschool curriculum, teacher resources, or for Montessori reading practice.
Each set features these sight words: about, better, bring, carry, clean, cut, done, draw, drink, eight, fall, far, full, got, grow, hold, hot, hurt, if, keep, kind, laugh, light, long, much, myself, never, only, own, pick, seven, shall, show, six, small, start, ten, today, together, try, warm
~~~ What’s Included ~~~
+ 41 Sight Words Mini Books (each 8 pages long) – Total 328 pages (B/W and color versions)
+ 41 Sight Word Coloring Worksheets (one per sight word)
+ 41 Sight Word Playdough Mats (one per sight word)
~~~ This bundle allows students to practice ~~~
+ Motor Skills: students practice fine motor by shaping playdough into the shape of each word
+ Tracing: students trace the sight word multiple times
+ Writing: practice writing the sight words in sentences
+ Reading: students practice reading sight words in multiple sentences
+ Word Recognition: students practice seeing, reading, writing, and finding the sight words to increase word recognition
+ Fluency: students read the sight word along with a sentence using each word
+ Bonus – Coloring: If using the black & white versions, students can also color in the pictures for some added fun 🙂
~~~ Looking for the Individual Products? ~~~
- 3rd Grade Dolch Sight Word Mini Books
- 3rd Grade Dolch Sight Word Coloring Worksheets
- Sight Word Playdough Mats (3rd Grade Dolch)
~~~ Other Related Products ~~~
- 3rd Grade Dolch Sight Words Bingo
- Dolch 3rd Grade Sight Word Flashcards
- Dolch Flashcard MEGA Bundle (Pre-Primer – Grade 3) + Nouns
~~~ What Do I Receive After Purchase? ~~~
You will receive a download link to your printable PDF. Some worksheet sets will contain a colored version and/or black and white. Be sure to double-check the product listing before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct one for your needs. This product is a digital PDF download. There will be no physical product shipped.
~~~ How Will I Receive the Worksheet(s)? ~~~
1. Purchase the worksheet via our listing.
2. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a link to download the PDF under the purchases and reviews tab. If you are purchasing as a guest and do not have an account, look for a link in your receipt email.
3. Print the product and have fun!
~~~ How to Use These Products ~~~
Choose the set(s) you wish to print. Print in landscape for best results and maximized playspace.
Mini Book Instructions: Print the pages, cut each page in half on the dotted line, and staple together as a book. These have been designed to save as much paper as possible. The file contains two complete books. For 20 students, you need 10 copies of the file.
- On each page, have students follow the instruction to either circle, write, trace, or read the target sight word.
- On the “Finish the Sentence” page, have students add to the provided sentence starter to make a complete sentence using the sight word.
- For added fun, use the black and white version and have students color pictures on the sentence pages.
Coloring Worksheets Instructions: Print the page(s) you wish to work on. You will need one page per word for each student.
- Have students color each letter of the word according to the pattern listed.
- Next, students can write the sight word on the included lines.
- Finally, students will locate and circle the target word among other sight words.
Playdough Mat Instructions: Print and laminate the pages. Cut apart. You will need one page per student for each word.
- Give students playdough and have them form the playdough into the sight word on the sheet.
- Use dry erase markers to trace and write the sight word on the included lines.
~~~ Tips for Proper Use ~~~
We highly recommend printing these worksheets on 8.5” x 11” standard paper. Some products are no-prep, whereas others may require you to laminate them before use. Laminated products are best used with dry-erase markers. If you do not have a laminating machine, use page protectors or any similar sleeve.
~~~ Information About Refunds & Exchanges ~~~
Each download is non-refundable. If you have any questions about a specific download or feel our team has incorrectly made something, please reach out, and we will work with customers on a situational basis.
~~~ Questions/Comments? ~~~
Please reach out to email@example.com or message our team via the contact page. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
These printables are created by Education Outside and are intended for one classroom/parent/tutor. Duplication for an entire school or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from an authorized representative from Education Outside.
~~~ Clip Art and Fonts ~~~
Every printable worksheet is designed and created by the Education Outside team, but there are a few designers we would like to credit. All fonts and graphics are from these sellers, and Education Outside holds a commercial license.
– Kimberly Geswein Fonts
– Brittney Murphy Design
– Whimsy Clips
– Amy Groesbeck Fonts
There are no reviews yet.