Make learning sight words simple yet effective with these 3rd Grade Sight Word flashcards.
These flashcards are plain in design and use a clear font to help students focus and recognize high frequency words easier. This set also comes in three sizes to allow for flexibility of use. These can print two, four, and eight flashcards per page, making them suitable for different learning settings!
Words included (41 Third Grade Dolch Word list):
about, better, bring, carry, clean, cut, done, draw, drink, eight, fall, far, full, got, grow, hold, hot, hurt, if, keep, kind, laugh, light, long, much, myself, never, only, own, pick, seven, shall, show, six, small, start, ten, today, together, try, warm
What You’ll Get
- 2-to-a-page flashcard set (21 pages)
- 4-to-a-page flashcard set (11 pages)
- 8-to-a-page flashcard set (6 pages)
How to Use This Product
1. Print the pages on 8.5” x 11” standard paper or cardstock, cut them out and they are ready to go!
2. You can choose to laminate them for added durability or for use with games and other activities such as:
- Word Matching Game
- Word Wall
- Tracing (use the laminated card as a dry-erase surface)
- Playdough (use the largest size as a playdough mat)
With flashcards, the possibilities for fun and engaging activities are endless!
~~~ Other Related Products:~~~
- Dolch Pre-Primer Sight Word Flashcards
- Dolch Primer Sight Word Flashcards
- Dolch 1st Grade Sight Word Flashcards
- Dolch 2nd Grade Sight Word Flashcards
- Dolch 3rd Grade Sight Word Flashcards
- Dolch Noun Sight Word Flashcards
- Sight Word Coloring Worksheets (3rd Grade Dolch)
- Sight Word Playdough Mats (3rd Grade Dolch)
~~~ What Do I Receive After Purchase? ~~~
You will receive a download link to your printable PDF. Some worksheet sets will contain a colored version and/or black and white. Be sure to double-check the product listing before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct one for your needs. This product is a digital PDF download. There will be no physical product shipped.
~~~ How Will I Receive the Worksheet(s)? ~~~
1. Purchase the worksheet via our listing.
2. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a link to download the PDF.
3. Print the product and have fun!
~~~ How to Use These Worksheets ~~~
Print and laminate the pages. Cut apart. Give students playdough and have them form the playdough into each upper and lowercase letter on the sheet. Use dry erase markers to trace and write the upper and lowercase letter on the included lines. You will need one copy of the page for each student or can use this at activity centers for individual practice. Great for centers, morning work, desk work, and more.
~~~ Tips for Proper Use ~~~
We highly recommend printing these worksheets on 8.5” x 11” standard paper. Some products are no-prep, whereas others may require you to laminate them before use. Laminated products are best used with dry-erase markers. If you do not have a laminating machine, use page protectors or any similar sleeve.
~~~ Information About Refunds & Exchanges ~~~
Each download is non-refundable. If you have any questions about a specific download or feel our team has incorrectly made something, please reach out, and we will work with customers on a situational basis.
~~~ Questions/Comments? ~~~
Please reach out to email@example.com or message our team via the contact page. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
These printables are created by Education Outside and are intended for one classroom/parent/tutor. Duplication for an entire school or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from an authorized representative from Education Outside.
~~~ Clip Art and Fonts ~~~
Every printable worksheet is designed and created by the Education Outside team, but there are a few designers we would like to credit. All fonts and graphics are from these sellers, and Education Outside holds a commercial license.
– Kimberly Geswein Fonts
– Brittney Murphy Design
– Whimsy Clips
– Amy Groesbeck Fonts