These playdough/play doh/playdoh/playdoh/play dough mats focus on Fry’s top 100 sight words. Please check out the preview to get an idea of how this product looks when created 🙂
Want the full 1,900-page bundle of Fry’s top 100 sight word activities? Get the Fry’s Top 100 Sight Words bundle here.
Altogether, this is 100 pages long and is ready for printing. Be sure to print in landscape for maximized playspace.
~~~ What’s Included ~~~
+ 100 different playdough mats
+ Each page features one sight word
+ Covers Fry’s First 100 words
~~~ This playdough mat set focuses on ~~~
+ Motor Skills: students practice fine motor by shaping playdough into the shape of each letter
+ Tracing: students trace the sight word multiple times
+ Writing: students will practice writing the word on the included lines
~~~ How to Use This Playdough Mat ~~~
Print and laminate the pages. Cut apart. Give students playdough and have them form the playdough into each letter on the sheet. Use dry erase markers to trace and write each word on the included lines. You will need one copy of the page for each student or can use this at activity centers for individual practice. Great for centers, morning work, desk work, and more.
~~~ Sight Words Include ~~~
- Fry’s First 25: As, From, His, Of, A, And, For, I, In, Is, It, The, To, You, Are, At, Be, Have, He, On, That, They, This, Was, With
- Fry’s 26-50: An, By, Had, How, Were, When, Or, Their, Use, Which, Your ,If, Can, Not, One, Said, We, All, But, Do, She, There, What, Each, Words
- Fry’s 51-75: Has, Her, Him, Some, Them, Then, Many, These, Would, Write, About, Go, Look, Make, See, Two, Up, Into, Like, Out, So, Will, More, Other, Time
- Fry’s 76-100: Could, May, Been, Called, First, Its, Made, Long, Come, Down, Find, My, Am, Did, Get, No, Now, Who, Day, Number, Part, People, Than, Water, Way
~~~ Other Related Products: ~~~
- Fry’s First 100 Sight Words Flashcards
- Fry’s First 100 Sight Word Activity Mats
- Fry’s First 100 Sight Word Book Bundle
~~~ What Do I Receive After Purchase? ~~~
You will receive a download link to your printable PDF. Some worksheet sets will contain a colored version and/or black and white. Be sure to double-check the product listing before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct one for your needs. This product is a digital PDF download. There will be no physical product shipped.
~~~ How Will I Receive the Worksheet(s)? ~~~
1. Purchase the worksheet via our listing.
2. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a link to download the PDF.
3. Print the product and have fun!
~~~ How to Use These Worksheets ~~~
Print the page(s) you wish to use. You can choose to print all pages for each student or print a classroom set. You will typically need one page per student unless otherwise noted.
~~~ Tips for Proper Use ~~~
We highly recommend printing these worksheets on 8.5” x 11” standard paper. Some products are no-prep, whereas others may require you to laminate them before use. Laminated products are best used with dry-erase markers. If you do not have a laminating machine, use page protectors or any similar sleeve.
~~~ Information About Refunds & Exchanges ~~~
Each download is non-refundable. If you have any questions about a specific download or feel our team has incorrectly made something, please reach out, and we will work with customers on a situational basis.
~~~ Questions/Comments? ~~~
Please reach out to email@example.com or message our team via the contact page. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
These printables are created by Education Outside and are intended for one classroom/parent/tutor. Duplication for an entire school or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from an authorized representative from Education Outside.
~~~ Clip Art and Fonts ~~~
Every printable worksheet is designed and created by the Education Outside team, but there are a few designers we would like to credit. All fonts and graphics are from these sellers, and Education Outside holds a commercial license.
– Kimberly Geswein Fonts
– Brittney Murphy Design
– Whimsy Clips
– Amy Groesbeck Fonts