Use sight words in context and practice fluency in a fresh and engaging way with this Roll and Read Sentences – 2 Dice Activity. This is an extended and more challenging version of our 1-Die Roll and Read worksheet.
Students can play this alone or with a partner. They will simply roll the die and read the sentence that matches the number.
Want more sight word practice? Check out our Dolch Pre-primer Sight Word Practice Bundle.
What You’ll Get:
- 1 activity page focusing on sight word “it” (BnW and Color versions)
- 12 sentences of different levels of complexity
Other Related Products
- it Sight Word 5 Sentence Word of the Day Reading Practice
- it Sight Word Bring The Sentence To Life Worksheet
- it Sight Word Find, Trace, and Read Activity Page
- it Sight Word Mini Book
- it Sight Word Playdough Mat
- play Sight Word – Roll & Read Sentences (2 Dice Activity)
- see Sight Word – Roll & Read Sentences (2 Dice Activity)
- my Sight Word – Roll & Read Sentences (2 Dice Activity)
~~~ What Do I Receive After Purchase? ~~~
You will receive a download link to your printable PDF. Some worksheet sets will contain a colored version and/or black and white. Be sure to double-check the product listing before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct one for your needs. This product is a digital PDF download. There will be no physical product shipped.
~~~ How Will I Receive the Worksheet(s)? ~~~
1. Purchase the worksheet via our listing.
2. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a link to download the PDF.
3. Print the product and have fun!
~~~ Tips for Proper Use ~~~
We highly recommend printing these worksheets on 8.5” x 11” standard paper. Some products are no-prep, whereas others may require you to laminate them before use. Laminated products are best used with dry-erase markers. If you do not have a laminating machine, use page protectors or any similar sleeve.
~~~ Information About Refunds & Exchanges ~~~
Each download is non-refundable. If you have any questions about a specific download or feel our team has incorrectly made something, please reach out, and we will work with customers on a situational basis.
~~~ Questions/Comments? ~~~
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or message our team via the contact page. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
These printables are created by Education Outside and are intended for one classroom/parent/tutor. Duplication for an entire school or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from an authorized representative from Education Outside.
~~~ Clip Art and Fonts ~~~
Every printable worksheet is designed and created by the Education Outside team, but there are a few designers we would like to credit. All fonts and graphics are from these sellers, and Education Outside holds a commercial license.
– Kimberly Geswein Fonts
– Brittney Murphy Design
– Whimsy Clips
– Amy Groesbeck Fonts
There are no reviews yet.