This is a FREE sight word mini book focusing on the Pre-Primer word “The”.
- 8 Page Colored version
- 8 Page Black and White version if you want to save on ink
~~~This sight word book focuses on:~~~
- Writing: practice writing the word “the”, using “the” in a sentence and the student’s name.
- Tracing: students practice tracing “the”
- Reading: students practice reading “the” in multiple sentences
- Word Recognition: students practice finding “the” and focusing on word recognition
- Bonus – Coloring: If using the black & white version of the book the students can also color in the pictures throughout the book for some added fun 🙂
~~~How to Use this Sight Word Mini Book~~~
Print the pages, cut each page in half on the dotted line and staple together as a book. These have been designed to save as much paper as possible. For 20 students you will only need to print 80 total pages since two books fit on one page.
~~~More Sight Word Books~~~
- Fry’s First 25 Mini Books
- Dolch Pre-Primer Sight Word Mini Books
- Dolch Primer Sight Word Mini Books
- Fry’s First 100 Sight Word Bundle
- Dolch Noun Sight Word Flashcards
~~~ What Do I Receive After Purchase? ~~~
You will receive a download link to your printable PDF. Some worksheet sets will contain a colored version and/or black and white. Be sure to double-check the product listing before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct one for your needs. This product is a digital PDF download. There will be no physical product shipped.
~~~ How Will I Receive the Worksheet(s)? ~~~
1. Purchase the worksheet via our listing.
2. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a link to download the PDF.
3. Print the product and have fun!
~~~ How to Use These Worksheets ~~~
Print the page(s) you wish to use. You can choose to print all pages for each student or print a classroom set. You will typically need one page per student unless otherwise noted.
~~~ Tips for Proper Use ~~~
We highly recommend printing these worksheets on 8.5” x 11” standard paper. Some products are no-prep, whereas others may require you to laminate them before use. Laminated products are best used with dry-erase markers. If you do not have a laminating machine, use page protectors or any similar sleeve.
~~~ Information About Refunds & Exchanges ~~~
Each download is non-refundable. If you have any questions about a specific download or feel our team has incorrectly made something, please reach out, and we will work with customers on a situational basis.
~~~ Questions/Comments? ~~~
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or message our team via the contact page. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
These printables are created by Education Outside and are intended for one classroom/parent/tutor. Duplication for an entire school or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from an authorized representative from Education Outside.
~~~ Clip Art and Fonts ~~~
Every printable worksheet is designed and created by the Education Outside team, but there are a few designers we would like to credit. All fonts and graphics are from these sellers, and Education Outside holds a commercial license.
– Kimberly Geswein Fonts
– Brittney Murphy Design
– Whimsy Clips
– Amy Groesbeck Fonts