Printable sight word books that cover Fry’s 26-50 sight words. Each sight word has its own book.
Want the complete 1,600 page sight word book bundle? Fry’s Top 100 Sight Word Books can be found here.
~~~ What’s Included:~~~
- 25 different sight words books (each 8 pages long)
- Black and White versions of each book are also included
- Each book focuses on one sight word
- Covers Fry’s 26-50 sight words
~~~ This sight word book focuses on:~~~
- Writing: practice writing the sight words in sentences
- Tracing: students practice tracing sight words
- Reading: students practice reading sight words in multiple sentences
- Word Recognition: students practice finding the sight words and focus on word recognition
- Bonus – Coloring: If using the black & white version of the book the students can also color in the pictures throughout the book for some added fun 🙂
~~~ Sight Words Include (Fry’s 26-50):~~~
~~~ How to Use this Sight Word Mini Book~~~
Print the pages, cut each page in half on the dotted line and staple together as a book. These have been designed to save as much paper as possible.
Want the full 250-page bundle of Fry’s 26-50 sight word activities? Get the Fry’s Top 26-50 Sight Word bundle here.
~~~Other Related Products:~~~
- Fry’s First 25 Sight Words Mini Books
- Fry’s 51-75 Sight Words Mini Books
- Fry’s 76-100 Sight Words Mini Books
- Sight Word Coloring Worksheets (Fry’s Top 26-50)
- Sight Word Playdough Mats (Fry’s Top 26-50)
- Fry’s First 100 Sight Words Flashcards (1-100)
~~~ What Do I Receive After Purchase? ~~~
You will receive a download link to your printable PDF. Some worksheet sets will contain a colored version and/or black and white. Be sure to double-check the product listing before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct one for your needs. This product is a digital PDF download. There will be no physical product shipped.
~~~ How Will I Receive the Worksheet(s)? ~~~
1. Purchase the worksheet via our listing.
2. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a link to download the PDF.
3. Print the product and have fun!
~~~ How to Use These Worksheets ~~~
Print and laminate the pages. Cut apart. Give students playdough and have them form the playdough into each letter on the sheet. Use dry erase markers to trace and write each word on the included lines. You will need one copy of the page for each student or can use this at activity centers for individual practice. Great for centers, morning work, desk work, and more.
~~~ Tips for Proper Use ~~~
We highly recommend printing these worksheets on 8.5” x 11” standard paper. Some products are no-prep, whereas others may require you to laminate them before use. Laminated products are best used with dry-erase markers. If you do not have a laminating machine, use page protectors or any similar sleeve.
~~~ Information About Refunds & Exchanges ~~~
Each download is non-refundable. If you have any questions about a specific download or feel our team has incorrectly made something, please reach out, and we will work with customers on a situational basis.
~~~ Questions/Comments? ~~~
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or message our team via the contact page. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
These printables are created by Education Outside and are intended for one classroom/parent/tutor. Duplication for an entire school or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from an authorized representative from Education Outside.
~~~ Clip Art and Fonts ~~~
Every printable worksheet is designed and created by the Education Outside team, but there are a few designers we would like to credit. All fonts and graphics are from these sellers, and Education Outside holds a commercial license.
– Kimberly Geswein Fonts
– Brittney Murphy Design
– Whimsy Clips
– Amy Groesbeck Fonts
There are no reviews yet.