Make your students want to read more sight word sentences with this Reading Practice Worksheet with Date Mark!
Want more sight word practice? Check out our Dolch 1st-grade Sight Word Practice Bundle.
This will provide beginning readers with 7 sentences to practice in one sitting or throughout the week. Students can track their progress by marking each sentence done and recording the day they mastered it.
What You’ll Get:
- 1 “had” sight word reading page with 7 sentences
- Contains fun check-it-done section and date log
~~~ Other Related Products ~~~
- had Sight Word Search Across The Path Worksheet
- had Sight Word Find, Trace, and Read Activity Page
- had Sight Word – Roll & Read Sentences (1 Die Activity)
- had Sight Word 5 Sentence Word of the Day Reading Practice
- had Sight Word – Roll & Read Sentences (2 Dice Activity)
- in Sight Word 7 Sentence Reading Practice With Date Mark
- all Sight Word 7 Sentence Reading Practice With Date Mark
- Sight Word Practice Bundle (Dolch Pre-Primer Words)
~~~ What Do I Receive After Purchase? ~~~
You will receive a download link to your printable PDF. Some worksheet sets will contain a colored version and/or black and white. Be sure to double-check the product listing before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct one for your needs. This product is a digital PDF download. There will be no physical product shipped.
~~~ How Will I Receive the Worksheet(s)? ~~~
1. Purchase the worksheet via our listing.
2. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a link to download the PDF.
3. Print the product and have fun!
~~~ Tips for Proper Use ~~~
We highly recommend printing these worksheets on 8.5” x 11” standard paper. Some products are no-prep, whereas others may require you to laminate them before use. Laminated products are best used with dry-erase markers. If you do not have a laminating machine, use page protectors or any similar sleeve.
~~~ Information About Refunds & Exchanges ~~~
Each download is non-refundable. If you have any questions about a specific download or feel our team has incorrectly made something, please reach out, and we will work with customers on a situational basis.
~~~ Questions/Comments? ~~~
Please reach out to email@example.com or message our team via the contact page. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
These printables are created by Education Outside and are intended for one classroom/parent/tutor. Duplication for an entire school or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from an authorized representative from Education Outside.
~~~ Clip Art and Fonts ~~~
Every printable worksheet is designed and created by the Education Outside team, but there are a few designers we would like to credit. All fonts and graphics are from these sellers, and Education Outside holds a commercial license.
– Kimberly Geswein Fonts
– Brittney Murphy Design
– Whimsy Clips
– Amy Groesbeck Fonts
There are no reviews yet.