Up your phonics practice with these worksheets focusing on short e sound. This packet will provide kindergarten through 2nd grade students with activities that are designed to help them master identifying, reading, and writing short e words.
Included in this set are 10 no-prep worksheets, with each page featuring a combination or mix of any of the following activities:
- Find and Circle
- Trace the Words
- Read the Words
- Guess the Word
- Read the Sentence
- Complete the Sentence
- Color the Picture
- Trace with Playdough
This download includes:
- 10 unique worksheets = 7 pages in portrait + 3 in landscape orientation (black & white and color versions)
These worksheets focus on:
- Phonics: students practice seeing, reading, and finding words with short e sound alone or within sentences and passages
- Writing: students practice writing the words alone or in sentences
- Reading Fluency: students practice reading short e words in multiple sentences and passages
- Motor Skills: students practice fine motor by tracing words, shaping playdough into the shape of each word, and coloring pictures
Want the full 20-page bundle of short & long /e/ activities? Get the Short & Long e Worksheet Bundle here.
~~~ Other Related Products~~~
- Short e Flashcards
- Short e Word Family Flashcards
- Short Vowel a Worksheets
- Short Vowel i Worksheets
- Short Vowel o Worksheets
- Short Vowel u Worksheets
~~~ What Do I Receive After Purchase? ~~~
You will receive a download link to your printable PDF. Some worksheet sets will contain a colored version and/or black and white. Be sure to double-check the product listing before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct one for your needs. This product is a digital PDF download. There will be no physical product shipped.
~~~ How Will I Receive the Worksheet(s)? ~~~
1. Purchase the worksheet via our listing.
2. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a link to download the PDF.
3. Print the product and have fun!
~~~ How to Use These Worksheets ~~~
These are NO-PREP worksheets. Simply download the PDF and print the entire set or choose the page(s) you wish to work on.
~~~ Tips for Proper Use ~~~
We highly recommend printing these worksheets on 8.5” x 11” standard paper. Some products are no-prep, whereas others may require you to laminate them before use. Laminated products are best used with dry-erase markers. If you do not have a laminating machine, use page protectors or any similar sleeve.
~~~ Information About Refunds & Exchanges ~~~
Each download is non-refundable. If you have any questions about a specific download or feel our team has incorrectly made something, please reach out, and we will work with customers on a situational basis.
~~~ Questions/Comments? ~~~
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or message our team via the contact page. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
These printables are created by Education Outside and are intended for one classroom/parent/tutor. Duplication for an entire school or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from an authorized representative from Education Outside.
~~~ Clip Art and Fonts ~~~
Every printable worksheet is designed and created by the Education Outside team, but there are a few designers we would like to credit. All fonts and graphics are from these sellers, and Education Outside holds a commercial license.
– Kimberly Geswein Fonts
– Brittney Murphy Design
– Whimsy Clips
– Amy Groesbeck Fonts