If you have students that need some extra work on vowel sounds, then this Short & Long /e/ worksheet bundle is perfect for you!
With these vowel sound worksheets, students in pre-K through 2nd grade will learn to identify, read, write, and differentiate between short and long /e/ words – all while having fun!
Included in this bundle are 10 worksheets each for short and long vowel /e/, with every page featuring a combination or mix of any of the following activities targeting multiple skills such as word recognition, reading, writing, and fine motor:
- Find and Circle
- Trace the Words
- Read the Words
- Guess the Word
- Read the Sentence
- Complete the Sentence
- Color the Picture
- Trace with Playdough
What You’ll Get:
- Short e Worksheet Set
- 10 unique pages = 7 in portrait + 3 in landscape orientation (black & white and color versions)
- Long e Worksheet Set
- 10 unique pages = 6 in portrait + 4 in landscape orientation (black & white and color versions)
These worksheets focus on:
- Word recognition: students practice seeing, reading, and finding words with short and long /e/ sound alone or within sentences and passages
- Writing: students practice writing the words alone or in sentences
- Reading fluency: students practice reading short and long /e/ words in multiple sentences and passages
- Motor Skills: students practice fine motor by tracing words, manipulating playdough to trace words, and coloring pictures
How to Use These Worksheets
These are NO-PREP worksheets. Simply download the PDF and print the entire set or choose the page(s) you wish to work on.
Use this phonics resource to introduce short and long vowel sounds to beginning readers and or provide students the extra practice they need. This is perfect for independent practice, small group, whole class, homework, centers, and more.
~~~ Looking For the Individual Products?~~~
~~~ Other Related Products~~~
- Short e Flashcards
- Long e Flashcards
- Short e Play-Doh Mats
- Long e Play-Doh Mats
- Short e Coloring Worksheets
- Long e Coloring Worksheets
- Short e & Long e Vowel Flashcard Bundle
~~~ What Do I Receive After Purchase? ~~~
You will receive a download link to your printable PDF. Some worksheet sets will contain a colored version and/or black and white. Be sure to double-check the product listing before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct one for your needs. This product is a digital PDF download. There will be no physical product shipped.
~~~ How Will I Receive the Worksheet(s)? ~~~
1. Purchase the worksheet via our listing.
2. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a link to download the PDF.
3. Print the product and have fun!
~~~ Tips for Proper Use ~~~
We highly recommend printing these worksheets on 8.5” x 11” standard paper. Some products are no-prep, whereas others may require you to laminate them before use. Laminated products are best used with dry-erase markers. If you do not have a laminating machine, use page protectors or any similar sleeve.
~~~ Information About Refunds & Exchanges ~~~
Each download is non-refundable. If you have any questions about a specific download or feel our team has incorrectly made something, please reach out, and we will work with customers on a situational basis.
~~~ Questions/Comments? ~~~
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or message our team via the contact page. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
These printables are created by Education Outside and are intended for one classroom/parent/tutor. Duplication for an entire school or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from an authorized representative from Education Outside.
~~~ Clip Art and Fonts ~~~
Every printable worksheet is designed and created by the Education Outside team, but there are a few designers we would like to credit. All fonts and graphics are from these sellers, and Education Outside holds a commercial license.
– Kimberly Geswein Fonts
– Brittney Murphy Design
– Whimsy Clips
– Amy Groesbeck Fonts
There are no reviews yet.