Expand your students’ vocabulary with the help of these short o word family flashcards great for emergent and beginning readers.
Teaching word patterns is an efficient way to significantly increase the number of words your child/student can master–and these flashcards are a great addition to your lessons!
This set covers six short o word families and a total of 93 words. We have made these cards basic and simple to help students focus solely on the words and so build automaticity in no time. These also come in three sizes to suit different learning settings. These can print in two, four, and eight flashcards a page.
Short o Word Families included:
What You’ll Get
- 2-to-a-page flashcard set (48 pages)
- 4-to-a-page flashcard set (25 pages)
- 8-to-a-page flashcard set (15 pages)
How to Use This Product
1. Print the pages on 8.5” x 11” standard paper or cardstock for added durability, cut them out and they are ready to go!
2. You can choose to laminate them for use with games and other activities such as:
- Word Pocket Charts
- Word Wall
- Word Matching Game
- Tracing (use the laminated card as a dry-erase surface)
- Playdough (laminate the largest size card and use as a playdough mat)
~~~ Other Related Products~~~
- Short a Word Family Flashcards
- Short e Word Family Flashcards
- Short i Word Family Flashcards
- Short u Word Family Flashcards
- Short o Flashcards
- Short Vowel o Worksheets
~~~ What Do I Receive After Purchase? ~~~
You will receive a download link to your printable PDF. Some worksheet sets will contain a colored version and/or black and white. Be sure to double-check the product listing before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct one for your needs. This product is a digital PDF download. There will be no physical product shipped.
~~~ How Will I Receive the Worksheet(s)? ~~~
1. Purchase the worksheet via our listing.
2. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a link to download the PDF.
3. Print the product and have fun!
~~~ Tips for Proper Use ~~~
We highly recommend printing these worksheets on 8.5” x 11” standard paper. Some products are no-prep, whereas others may require you to laminate them before use. Laminated products are best used with dry-erase markers. If you do not have a laminating machine, use page protectors or any similar sleeve.
~~~ Information About Refunds & Exchanges ~~~
Each download is non-refundable. If you have any questions about a specific download or feel our team has incorrectly made something, please reach out, and we will work with customers on a situational basis.
~~~ Questions/Comments? ~~~
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or message our team via the contact page. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
These printables are created by Education Outside and are intended for one classroom/parent/tutor. Duplication for an entire school or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from an authorized representative from Education Outside.
~~~ Clip Art and Fonts ~~~
Every printable worksheet is designed and created by the Education Outside team, but there are a few designers we would like to credit. All fonts and graphics are from these sellers, and Education Outside holds a commercial license.
– Kimberly Geswein Fonts
– Brittney Murphy Design
– Whimsy Clips
– Amy Groesbeck Fonts