Looking for a fresh, fun way to practice sight words? Play this Sight Word Bingo with your pre-K students and watch their word recognition skills increase significantly!
Included in this download are two sets of different size Bingo boards – 3×3 (8 words + 1 free space) and 5×5 (24 words + 1 free space) – featuring all 40 Dolch Pre-Primer sight words.
Want to provide students with more sight word practices? Check out our Dolch Pre-Primer Sight Word Practice Bundle here.
Each set has 30 boards to accommodate most class sizes, cuttable calling cards, and an optional master call sheet for easier preparation. All cards are made differently from each other so that students don’t all “win” at the same time.
This Pre-K/Pre-Primer Sight Word Bingo is perfect for whole group or small group setting.
a, and, away, big, blue, can, come, down, find, for, funny, go, help, here, I, in, is, it, jump, little, look, make, me, my, not, one, play, red, run, said, see, the, three, to, two, up, we, where, yellow, you
What You’ll Get:
- 30 pages 3×3 (8 words) boards (BnW & color versions)
- 30 pages 5×5 (24 words) boards (BnW & color versions)
- 8 to a page calling cards (7 pages total)
- 1 page Master Call Sheet
How to Use This Activity:
1. Print the Bingo boards on 8.5×11” standard paper and laminate if desired.
2. You can choose to print and cut out the calling cards or the ready-to-use call sheet.
3. Provide each student with a Bingo card and a dabber or any fun manipulatives like colored tiles, mini erasers, and pom-poms.
4. Students search and mark or cover up the words as you call them out.
5. Play until a student gets a complete line going vertically, horizontally, or diagonally, or until someone has a full card.
~~~ Other Related Products~~~
- 1st Grade Dolch Sight Words Bingo
- 2nd Grade Dolch Sight Words Bingo
- Dolch Pre-Primer Sight Word Flashcards
- Sight Word Coloring Worksheets (Dolch Pre-Primer)
- Dolch Pre-Primer Sight Word Mini Books
- Dolch Pre-Primer Sight Word Playdough Mats
- Sight Word Pocket Flashcards: Dolch Pre-Primer
- No Prep Dolch Pre-Primer Sight Word Activity Mats
- Dolch Pre-Primer & Primer Sight Word Flashcard Bundle
~~~ What Do I Receive After Purchase? ~~~
You will receive a download link to your printable PDF. Some worksheet sets will contain a colored version and/or black and white. Be sure to double-check the product listing before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct one for your needs. This product is a digital PDF download. There will be no physical product shipped.
~~~ How Will I Receive the Worksheet(s)? ~~~
1. Purchase the worksheet via our listing.
2. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a link to download the PDF.
3. Print the product and have fun!
~~~ Tips for Proper Use ~~~
We highly recommend printing these worksheets on 8.5” x 11” standard paper. Some products are no-prep, whereas others may require you to laminate them before use. Laminated products are best used with dry-erase markers. If you do not have a laminating machine, use page protectors or any similar sleeve.
~~~ Information About Refunds & Exchanges ~~~
Each download is non-refundable. If you have any questions about a specific download or feel our team has incorrectly made something, please reach out, and we will work with customers on a situational basis.
~~~ Questions/Comments? ~~~
Please reach out to email@example.com or message our team via the contact page. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
These printables are created by Education Outside and are intended for one classroom/parent/tutor. Duplication for an entire school or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from an authorized representative from Education Outside.
~~~ Clip Art and Fonts ~~~
Every printable worksheet is designed and created by the Education Outside team, but there are a few designers we would like to credit. All fonts and graphics are from these sellers, and Education Outside holds a commercial license.
– Kimberly Geswein Fonts
– Brittney Murphy Design
– Whimsy Clips
– Amy Groesbeck Fonts
There are no reviews yet.