Use sight words in context and practice fluency in a fun and engaging way with this Roll and Read Sentences (1 Die) Activity worksheet.
Make sight word practice easier and fun through our Dolch Primer Sight Word Mini Books.
Students can play this alone or with a partner. They will simply roll the die and read the sentence that matches the number.
What You’ll Get:
- 1 activity page focusing on sight word “one” (BnW and Color versions)
- 6 sentences included
Looking for the full bundle of the sight word “one”? Click here to get our “one” Sight Word Worksheets.
~~~ Other Related Products ~~~
- one Sight Word Playdough Mat
- one Sight Word Mini Book
- one Sight Word Bring The Sentence To Life Worksheet
- one Sight Word 7 Sentence Reading Practice With Date Mark
- one Sight Word Single Word Search Worksheet
- is Sight Word – Roll & Read Sentences (1 Die Activity)
- have Sight Word – Roll & Read Sentences (1 Die Activity)
- all Sight Word – Roll & Read Sentences (1 Die Activity)
~~~ What Do I Receive After Purchase? ~~~
You will receive a download link to your printable PDF. Some worksheet sets will contain a colored version and/or black and white. Be sure to double-check the product listing before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct one for your needs. This product is a digital PDF download. There will be no physical product shipped.
~~~ How Will I Receive the Worksheet(s)? ~~~
1. Purchase the worksheet via our listing.
2. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a link to download the PDF.
3. Print the product and have fun!
~~~ Tips for Proper Use ~~~
We highly recommend printing these worksheets on 8.5” x 11” standard paper. Some products are no-prep, whereas others may require you to laminate them before use. Laminated products are best used with dry-erase markers. If you do not have a laminating machine, use page protectors or any similar sleeve.
~~~ Information About Refunds & Exchanges ~~~
Each download is non-refundable. If you have any questions about a specific download or feel our team has incorrectly made something, please reach out, and we will work with customers on a situational basis.
~~~ Questions/Comments? ~~~
Please reach out to email@example.com or message our team via the contact page. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
These printables are created by Education Outside and are intended for one classroom/parent/tutor. Duplication for an entire school or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from an authorized representative from Education Outside.
~~~ Clip Art and Fonts ~~~
Every printable worksheet is designed and created by the Education Outside team, but there are a few designers we would like to credit. All fonts and graphics are from these sellers, and Education Outside holds a commercial license.
– Kimberly Geswein Fonts
– Brittney Murphy Design
– Whimsy Clips
– Amy Groesbeck Fonts
There are no reviews yet.