A single-page worksheet packed with fun, hands-on activities that will help kids learn their numbers!
Add our 0-20 Number Practice Bundle and 0-100 Number Practice Bundle to your practice set to enhance your student’s number identification.
This printable activity mat will help early learners with number recognition; composing and decomposing numbers using a ten frame; and fine motor development through coloring, tracing, writing, and drawing.
What You’ll Get
- 1 number 1 activity mat
- Sections on the mat include:
- Color the number
- Trace and write the number
- Trace and write the number word
- Find and highlight the number
- Fill in the ten frame
- Draw objects to represent the number
Ways to Use this Activity Mat:
- Simply print and use with crayons or colored pencils.
- Laminate or slide into a page protector and use with dry-erase markers.
- Use with loose parts (mini erasers, buttons, counters, math manipulatives, etc.).
Looking for More Resources?
- Number 1 Worksheets
- Number 1 Tracing Worksheets
- More Number Worksheets: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
~~~ What Do I Receive After Purchase? ~~~
You will receive a download link to your printable PDF. Some worksheet sets will contain a colored version and/or black and white. Be sure to double-check the product listing before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct one for your needs. This product is a digital PDF download. There will be no physical product shipped.
~~~ How Will I Receive the Worksheet(s)? ~~~
1. Purchase the worksheet via our listing.
2. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a link to download the PDF.
3. Print the product and have fun!
~~~ Tips for Proper Use ~~~
We highly recommend printing these worksheets on 8.5” x 11” standard paper. Some products are no-prep, whereas others may require you to laminate them before use. Laminated products are best used with dry-erase markers. If you do not have a laminating machine, use page protectors or any similar sleeve.
~~~ Information About Refunds & Exchanges ~~~
Each download is non-refundable. If you have any questions about a specific download or feel our team has incorrectly made something, please reach out, and we will work with customers on a situational basis.
~~~ Questions/Comments? ~~~
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or message our team via the contact page. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
These printables are created by Education Outside and are intended for one classroom/parent/tutor. Duplication for an entire school or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from an authorized representative from Education Outside.
~~~ Clip Art and Fonts ~~~
Every printable worksheet is designed and created by the Education Outside team, but there are a few designers we would like to credit. All fonts and graphics are from these sellers, and Education Outside holds a commercial license.
– Kimberly Geswein Fonts
– Brittney Murphy Design
– Whimsy Clips
– Amy Groesbeck Fonts
There are no reviews yet.