Practice and reinforce tricky vowel sounds with this fun-filled MEGA bundle of coloring worksheets!
This huge bundle will provide pre-K through 2nd-grade students with activities designed to help them identify and master short and long vowel words while working on fine motor skills as well as learning to follow directions appropriately.
Each page features one focus word in bubble letters, two-lined sections for students to practice writing the word, and a ‘find and circle’ activity to increase word recognition.
What You’ll Get:
- 146 Short /a/ coloring worksheets
- 92 Short /e/ coloring worksheets
- 111 Short /i/ coloring worksheets
- 101 Short /o/ coloring worksheets
- 50 Short /u/ coloring worksheets
- 50 Long /a/ coloring worksheets
- 50 Long /e/ coloring worksheets
- 50 Long /i/ coloring worksheets
- 50 Long /o/ coloring worksheets
- 50 Long /u/ coloring worksheets
This worksheet bundle focuses on:
- Coloring: students practice coloring each letter of the target word in a designated color sequence
- Writing: students practice writing the target word independently
- Word Recognition: students practice finding the target word in a jumble of other words
How to Use These Worksheets:
These are NO-PREP worksheets. Simply download the PDF and print the entire set or choose the page(s)/target word(s) you wish to work on.
Use this phonics resource to introduce short and/or long vowel sounds to beginning readers or give students the extra practice they need.
~~~ What Do I Receive After Purchase? ~~~
You will receive a download link to your printable PDF. Some worksheet sets will contain a colored version and/or black and white. Be sure to double-check the product listing before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct one for your needs. This product is a digital PDF download. There will be no physical product shipped.
~~~ How Will I Receive the Worksheet(s)? ~~~
1. Purchase the worksheet via our listing.
2. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a link to download the PDF.
3. Print the product and have fun!
~~~ Tips for Proper Use ~~~
We highly recommend printing these worksheets on 8.5” x 11” standard paper. Some products are no-prep, whereas others may require you to laminate them before use. Laminated products are best used with dry-erase markers. If you do not have a laminating machine, use page protectors or any similar sleeve.
~~~ Information About Refunds & Exchanges ~~~
Each download is non-refundable. If you have any questions about a specific download or feel our team has incorrectly made something, please reach out, and we will work with customers on a situational basis.
~~~ Questions/Comments? ~~~
Please reach out to email@example.com or message our team via the contact page. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
These printables are created by Education Outside and are intended for one classroom/parent/tutor. Duplication for an entire school or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from an authorized representative from Education Outside.
~~~ Clip Art and Fonts ~~~
Every printable worksheet is designed and created by the Education Outside team, but there are a few designers we would like to credit. All fonts and graphics are from these sellers, and Education Outside holds a commercial license.
– Kimberly Geswein Fonts
– Brittney Murphy Design
– Whimsy Clips
– Amy Groesbeck Fonts