Improve your students’ decoding skills for long vowel words with the help of these Silent e/Sneaky e/Magic e flashcards covering words with long /u/ sound.
Included in this flashcard set are 31 long vowel u VCe and CVCe words great for introducing to emergent and beginning readers or reinforcing long vowel sounds to 1st and 2nd-graders.
These print-ready cards are free of distracting elements to make reading easier for students. Also included are three size options: two, four, and eight a page, providing a variety of uses. You can use these plainly to drill or as a support in lots of fun phonics games and activities.
What You’ll Get
- 2-to-a-page flashcard set (16 pages)
- 4-to-a-page flashcard set (8 pages)
- 8-to-a-page flashcard set (4 pages)
Want the full 396-words bundle of long vowel magic e flashcards? Get the Long Vowel / Silent e Flashcards here.
How to Use This Product
1. Print the pages on 8.5” x 11” standard paper or cardstock, cut them out and they are ready to go!
2. You can laminate them for added durability or use with games and other activities such as:
- Word Walls
- Word Matching Game
- Memory Game
- Tracing (use the laminated card as a dry-erase surface)
- Playdough (laminate the largest size card and use as a playdough mat)
Possibilities are endless!
~~~ Other Related Products ~~~
- Long u Worksheets
- Long u Flashcards
- Long u Vowel Teams Flashcards
- Long u Word Family Flashcards
- Long a / Silent e Flashcards
- Long e / Silent e Flashcards
- Long i / Silent e Flashcards
- Long o / Silent e Flashcards
- Short u & Long u Vowel Flashcard Bundle
- Long Vowel Flashcard Bundle
~~~ What Do I Receive After Purchase? ~~~
You will receive a download link to your printable PDF. Some worksheet sets will contain a colored version and/or black and white. Be sure to double-check the product listing before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct one for your needs. This product is a digital PDF download. There will be no physical product shipped.
~~~ How Will I Receive the Worksheet(s)? ~~~
1. Purchase the worksheet via our listing.
2. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a link to download the PDF.
3. Print the product and have fun!
~~~ Tips for Proper Use ~~~
We highly recommend printing these worksheets on 8.5” x 11” standard paper. Some products are no-prep, whereas others may require you to laminate them before use. Laminated products are best used with dry-erase markers. If you do not have a laminating machine, use page protectors or any similar sleeve.
~~~ Information About Refunds & Exchanges ~~~
Each download is non-refundable. If you have any questions about a specific download or feel our team has incorrectly made something, please reach out, and we will work with customers on a situational basis.
~~~ Questions/Comments? ~~~
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or message our team via the contact page. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
These printables are created by Education Outside and are intended for one classroom/parent/tutor. Duplication for an entire school or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from an authorized representative from Education Outside.
~~~ Clip Art and Fonts ~~~
Every printable worksheet is designed and created by the Education Outside team, but there are a few designers we would like to credit. All fonts and graphics are from these sellers, and Education Outside holds a commercial license.
– Kimberly Geswein Fonts
– Brittney Murphy Design
– Whimsy Clips
– Amy Groesbeck Fonts