Learn sight words three ways in one worksheet with this Find, Trace, and Read Activity Page.
Students start with identifying the target word in a jumble of other sight words, move on to the tracing exercise, and then read a sentence that will help them better understand the meaning of the word.
What You’ll Get:
- 3 sight word “like” activities in 1 fun download
Looking for the full bundle of the sight word “like”? Click here to get our “like” Sight Word Worksheets.
~~~ Other Related Products ~~~
- like Sight Word Mini Book
- like Sight Word Playdough Mat
- like Sight Word Practice Writing The Word Activity Page
- like Sight Word Bring The Sentence To Life Worksheet
- want Sight Word Find, Trace, and Read Activity Page
- am Sight Word Find, Trace, and Read Activity Page
- Dolch Pre-Primer Sight Word Mini Books
- Sight Word Practice Bundle (Dolch Pre-Primer Words)
~~~ What Do I Receive After Purchase? ~~~
You will receive a download link to your printable PDF. Some worksheet sets will contain a colored version and/or black and white. Be sure to double-check the product listing before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct one for your needs. This product is a digital PDF download. There will be no physical product shipped.
~~~ How Will I Receive the Worksheet(s)? ~~~
1. Purchase the worksheet via our listing.
2. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a link to download the PDF.
3. Print the product and have fun!
~~~ Tips for Proper Use ~~~
We highly recommend printing these worksheets on 8.5” x 11” standard paper. Some products are no-prep, whereas others may require you to laminate them before use. Laminated products are best used with dry-erase markers. If you do not have a laminating machine, use page protectors or any similar sleeve.
~~~ Information About Refunds & Exchanges ~~~
Each download is non-refundable. If you have any questions about a specific download or feel our team has incorrectly made something, please reach out, and we will work with customers on a situational basis.
~~~ Questions/Comments? ~~~
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or message our team via the contact page. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
These printables are created by Education Outside and are intended for one classroom/parent/tutor. Duplication for an entire school or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from an authorized representative from Education Outside.
~~~ Clip Art and Fonts ~~~
Every printable worksheet is designed and created by the Education Outside team, but there are a few designers we would like to credit. All fonts and graphics are from these sellers, and Education Outside holds a commercial license.
– Kimberly Geswein Fonts
– Brittney Murphy Design
– Whimsy Clips
– Amy Groesbeck Fonts