Enjoy these FREE Alphabet Flashcards for your preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten to work on letter recognition! This bundle includes separate card sets for uppercase and lowercase letters, and a set with both letter cases on the same card, giving you lots of possibilities for how to learn with your child/student.
These printable flashcards are designed simple and with a clear font, just right for a child beginning to learn his letters. They come in three different sizes, making the largest size perfect to use as a tracing mat or to display on the wall. These can print two, four, and eight flashcards per page, making them suitable for different learning strategies.
- 2-to-a-page A-Z cards (13 pages)
- 4-to-a-page A-Z cards (7 pages)
- 8-to-a-page A-Z cards (4 pages)
- 2-to-a-page a-z cards (13 pages)
- 4-to-a-page a-z cards (7 pages)
- 8-to-a-page a-z cards (4 pages)
- 2-to-a-page Aa-Zz cards (13 pages)
- 4-to-a-page Aa-Zz cards (7 pages)
- 8-to-a-page Aa-Zz cards (4 pages)
~~~ Looking For the Individual Products?~~~
~~~ Other Related Products~~~
- Basic Alphabet Sentences
- Alphabet Tracing & Writing Worksheets
- Uppercase Letter Tracing and Practice
- Lowercase Letter Tracing and Practice
- Letter Recognition Worksheet and Coloring Activity
- Letter of the Day NO PREP Worksheets
~~~ What Do I Receive After Purchase? ~~~
You will receive a download link to your printable PDF. Some worksheet sets will contain a colored version and/or black and white. Be sure to double-check the product listing before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct one for your needs. This product is a digital PDF download. There will be no physical product shipped.
~~~ How Will I Receive the Worksheet(s)? ~~~
1. Purchase the worksheet via our listing.
2. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a link to download the PDF.
3. Print the product and have fun!
~~~ How to Use These Flashcards ~~~
Simply print the pages on 8.5×11” standard paper or cardstock and cut them out. Consider laminating the cards for added durability and use with games and other activities such as:
- Word Building
- Memory and Matching Game
- “Bring Me” or Indoor Scavenger Hunt
- Tracing (use as a dry-erase surface)
- Playdough (use the largest size cards as a playdough mat)
Teaching ideas are endless with flashcards. Just think outside the box to keep learning activities fresh and interesting!
~~~ Tips for Proper Use ~~~
We highly recommend printing these worksheets on 8.5” x 11” standard paper. Some products are no-prep, whereas others may require you to laminate them before use. Laminated products are best used with dry-erase markers. If you do not have a laminating machine, use page protectors or any similar sleeve.
~~~ Information About Refunds & Exchanges ~~~
Each download is non-refundable. If you have any questions about a specific download or feel our team has incorrectly made something, please reach out, and we will work with customers on a situational basis.
~~~ Questions/Comments? ~~~
Please reach out to email@example.com or leave a question below. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
These printables are created by Education Outside and are intended for one classroom/parent/tutor. Duplication for an entire school or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from an authorized representative from Education Outside.
~~~ Clip Art and Fonts ~~~
Every printable worksheet is designed and created by the Education Outside team, but there are a few designers we would like to credit. All fonts and graphics are from these sellers, and Education Outside holds a commercial license.
– Kimberly Geswein Fonts
– Brittney Murphy Design
– Whimsy Clips
– Amy Groesbeck Fonts