This printable bundle will provide kids with tracing sheets, 2 sets of playdough mats for learning numbers and number words, and a fun number of the day worksheet for tons of 0-20 number tracing and recognition practice. This activity is great for a preschool education activity, homeschool, or classroom activities. These can be used as homeschool curriculum, teacher resources, or for Montessori numbers practice.
Want to go for the full 0-100 number bundle? Click here to get the Number Practice Bundle Printables: 0-100.
~~~ What’s Included ~~~
+ 21 Number Name Playdough Mats (one per number)
+ 42 Number of the Day Worksheets (one per number in B/W and Color versions)
+ 21 Number Playdough Mats (one per number)
+ 42 Number Tracing (one per number in B/W and Color versions)
~~~ This bundle allows students to practice ~~~
+ Motor Skills: students practice fine motor skills by shaping playdough into the shape of each letter
+ Tracing: students trace the sight word multiple times
+ Writing: students will practice writing the word on the included lines
+ Number Recognition: students practice seeing the number and/or number name and writing it to increase recognition
+ One to One Correspondence: students draw one for one pictures to represent the number
+ Tallying Numbers: students practice using tally marks to represent the number
~~~Looking For the Individual Products?~~~
- 0-20 Number Name Playdough Mats
- Number of the Day Worksheets 0-20
- 0-20 Number Playdough Mats
- Number Tracing Worksheets 0-20
~~~ What Do I Receive After Purchase? ~~~
You will receive a download link to your printable PDF. Some worksheet sets will contain a colored version and/or black and white. Be sure to double-check the product listing before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct one for your needs. This product is a digital PDF download. There will be no physical product shipped.
~~~ How Will I Receive the Worksheet(s)? ~~~
1. Purchase the worksheet via our listing.
2. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a link to download the PDF under the purchases and reviews tab. If you are purchasing as a guest and do not have an account, look for a link in your receipt email.
3. Print the product and have fun!
~~~ How to Use These Worksheets ~~~
Choose the set(s) you wish to print. Print in landscape for best results and maximized playspace.
Playdough Mat Instructions:
1. Print and laminate the pages. Cut apart.
2. Give students playdough and have them form the playdough into each number/name on the sheet.
3. Use dry erase markers to trace and write the number/name on the included lines.
Number of the Day Instructions:
1. Simply print these sheets in black and white or in color.
2. Instruct students to trace and practice writing both the number name and number itself.
3. Use the represent section as a base 10 frame.
4. Have students draw pictures equal to the number and color them in the count and color section. They can then count the pictures to practice one-to-one correspondence.
5. In the tally section, students can practice writing tally marks to represent the number.
6. In the practice section, students should trace the number and then write the number multiple times on the second line.
7. In the write section, students can practice tracing the number name and then writing it on the provided line.
These can also be laminated and used for repeated practice if preferred.
Number Tracing Instructions:
1. Print color or black and white version (depending on preference)
2. Have students trace the large number in the box.
3. Color the images representing the number.
4. Then allow students to practice tracing the number on the included lines.
~~~ Tips for Proper Use ~~~
We highly recommend printing these worksheets on 8.5” x 11” standard paper. Some products are no-prep, whereas others may require you to laminate them before use. Laminated products are best used with dry-erase markers. If you do not have a laminating machine, use page protectors or any similar sleeve.
~~~ Information About Refunds & Exchanges ~~~
Each download is non-refundable. If you have any questions about a specific download or feel our team has incorrectly made something, please reach out, and we will work with customers on a situational basis.
~~~ Questions/Comments? ~~~
Please reach out to email@example.com or message our team via the contact page. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
These printables are created by Education Outside and are intended for one classroom/parent/tutor. Duplication for an entire school or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from an authorized representative from Education Outside.
~~~ Clip Art and Fonts ~~~
Every printable worksheet is designed and created by the Education Outside team, but there are a few designers we would like to credit. All fonts and graphics are from these sellers, and Education Outside holds a commercial license.
– Kimberly Geswein Fonts
– Brittney Murphy Design
– Whimsy Clips
– Amy Groesbeck Fonts