Indoor games don’t have to be dull and boring. Get your kids up and moving with this easy, no-prep At Home Scavenger Hunt activity perfect for distance learning! Designed to work for all ages, this printable can help students in pre-K through 3rd grade learn while having fun.
Included in this one-page scavenger hunt sheet are 20 typical household finds that students can work on independently or with their families. This makes a great brain break, icebreaker, or recess activity for at-home learning / e-learning and homeschooling.
This activity focus on:
- Problem-solving skills: kids are challenged to look for objects using clues and prompts
- Observational skills: when hunting, children pay more attention and are more aware of their surroundings
- Gross motor skills: walking and running from place to place requires children to use, coordinate, and control large muscle groups
- Teamwork: when done in a pair or group, students learn to share and work with a team
- Print directionality: checklist allows students to practice reading from top to bottom and/or left to right
This download includes:
- 1 Scavenger Hunt checklist
How to Use This:
Simply open the PDF and print the page on an 8.5×11” standard paper. Instruct your child to grab a clipboard and a pen and start exploring your home.
For distance learning, you may email or share this printable with parents over the internet.
~~~ Other Related Products ~~~
- Basic Alphabet Sentences
- Alphabet Tracing & Writing Worksheets
- Letter Recognition Worksheet and Coloring Activity
- Letter of the Day NO PREP Worksheets
- Number of the Day Printables: 0-20
~~~ What Do I Receive After Purchase? ~~~
You will receive a download link to your printable PDF. Some worksheet sets will contain a colored version and/or black and white. Be sure to double-check the product listing before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct one for your needs. This product is a digital PDF download. There will be no physical product shipped.
~~~ How Will I Receive the Worksheet(s)? ~~~
1. Purchase the worksheet via our listing.
2. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a link to download the PDF.
3. Print the product and have fun!
~~~ Tips for Proper Use ~~~
We highly recommend printing these worksheets on 8.5” x 11” standard paper. Some products are no-prep, whereas others may require you to laminate them before use. Laminated products are best used with dry-erase markers. If you do not have a laminating machine, use page protectors or any similar sleeve.
~~~ Information About Refunds & Exchanges ~~~
Each download is non-refundable. If you have any questions about a specific download or feel our team has incorrectly made something, please reach out, and we will work with customers on a situational basis.
~~~ Questions/Comments? ~~~
Please reach out to email@example.com or message our team via the contact page. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
These printables are created by Education Outside and are intended for one classroom/parent/tutor. Duplication for an entire school or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from an authorized representative from Education Outside.
~~~ Clip Art and Fonts ~~~
Every printable worksheet is designed and created by the Education Outside team, but there are a few designers we would like to credit. All fonts and graphics are from these sellers, and Education Outside holds a commercial license.
– Kimberly Geswein Fonts
– Brittney Murphy Design
– Whimsy Clips
– Amy Groesbeck Fonts