Bring out the creativity in your students with this Sight Word “Bring the Sentence to Life” worksheet with a bonus writing exercise!
Need more sight word practice? Get the Dolch Primer Sight Word bundle here.
This will give them fun opportunity to showcase their drawing skills as they learn the sight word “are” in context. At the end of the activity, students will practice writing the target word to increase retention.
What You’ll Get:
- Drawing and coloring + writing exercise in 1 fun download!
Other Related Products
- are Sight Word Find, Trace, and Read Activity Page
- are Sight Word Playdough Mat
- are Sight Word Search Across The Path Worksheet
- are Sight Word – Roll & Read Sentences (1 Die Activity)
- are Sight Word 4 Sentence Reading Practice Worksheet
- it Sight Word Find, Trace, and Read Activity Page
- who Sight Word Bring The Sentence To Life Worksheet
- will Sight Word Bring The Sentence To Life Worksheet
- a Sight Word Find, Trace, and Read Activity Page
~~~ What Do I Receive After Purchase? ~~~
You will receive a download link to your printable PDF. Some worksheet sets will contain a colored version and/or black and white. Be sure to double-check the product listing before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct one for your needs. This product is a digital PDF download. There will be no physical product shipped.
~~~ How Will I Receive the Worksheet(s)? ~~~
1. Purchase the worksheet via our listing.
2. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a link to download the PDF.
3. Print the product and have fun!
~~~ Tips for Proper Use ~~~
We highly recommend printing these worksheets on 8.5” x 11” standard paper. Some products are no-prep, whereas others may require you to laminate them before use. Laminated products are best used with dry-erase markers. If you do not have a laminating machine, use page protectors or any similar sleeve.
~~~ Information About Refunds & Exchanges ~~~
Each download is non-refundable. If you have any questions about a specific download or feel our team has incorrectly made something, please reach out, and we will work with customers on a situational basis.
~~~ Questions/Comments? ~~~
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or message our team via the contact page. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
These printables are created by Education Outside and are intended for one classroom/parent/tutor. Duplication for an entire school or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from an authorized representative from Education Outside.
~~~ Clip Art and Fonts ~~~
Every printable worksheet is designed and created by the Education Outside team, but there are a few designers we would like to credit. All fonts and graphics are from these sellers, and Education Outside holds a commercial license.
– Kimberly Geswein Fonts
– Brittney Murphy Design
– Whimsy Clips
– Amy Groesbeck Fonts