Looking for a fresh, fun way for your students to learn the alphabet? Have them play this Alphabet Bingo and watch their letter recognition skills increase significantly!
Included are two sets of Bingo boards covering the 26 letters of the alphabet in both upper and lowercase forms. Each set has 60 boards and comes in two different sizes – 3×3 (8 letters + 1 free space) and 5×5 (24 letters + 1 free space). Also included are cuttable calling cards and an optional master call sheet. All cards are made differently from each other so that students don’t all “win” at the same time.
This is a great whole or small group game, for both the virtual/distance learning and in-person classroom.
What You’ll Get:
- 30 Uppercase Letter cards in 3×3 (8 letters) – BnW & Color versions
- 30 Uppercase Letter cards in 5×5 (24 letters) – BnW & Color versions
- 30 Lowercase Letter cards in 3×3 (8 letters) – BnW & Color versions
- 30 Lowercase Letter cards in 5×5 (24 letters) – BnW & Color versions
- 8 to a page calling cards (13 pages total)
- 1 page Master Call Sheet
How to Use This Activity:
- Print the Bingo boards on 8.5×11” standard paper and laminate if desired.
- You can choose to print and cut out the calling cards or the ready-to-use call sheet.
- Provide each student with a Bingo card and a dabber or any fun manipulatives like colored tiles, mini erasers, and pom-poms.
- Students search and mark or cover up the words as you call them out.
- Play until a student gets a complete line going vertically, horizontally, or diagonally, or until someone has a full card.
Other Related Products
- Letter of the Day Worksheets
- Basic Alphabet Sentences
- Alphabet Tracing & Writing Worksheets
- Alphabet Flashcard Bundle (A, a, Aa)
- Letter Recognition Worksheet and Coloring Activity
- Alphabet Playdough Mats: Letter Practice Activities
~~~ What Do I Receive After Purchase? ~~~
You will receive a download link to your printable PDF. Some worksheet sets will contain a colored version and/or black and white. Be sure to double-check the product listing before purchasing to ensure you are buying the correct one for your needs. This product is a digital PDF download. There will be no physical product shipped.
~~~ How Will I Receive the Worksheet(s)? ~~~
1. Purchase the worksheet via our listing.
2. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a link to download the PDF.
3. Print the product and have fun!
~~~ Tips for Proper Use ~~~
We highly recommend printing these worksheets on 8.5” x 11” standard paper. Some products are no-prep, whereas others may require you to laminate them before use. Laminated products are best used with dry-erase markers. If you do not have a laminating machine, use page protectors or any similar sleeve.
~~~ Information About Refunds & Exchanges ~~~
Each download is non-refundable. If you have any questions about a specific download or feel our team has incorrectly made something, please reach out, and we will work with customers on a situational basis.
~~~ Questions/Comments? ~~~
Please reach out to email@example.com or message our team via the contact page. You will receive a response as soon as possible.
These printables are created by Education Outside and are intended for one classroom/parent/tutor. Duplication for an entire school or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from an authorized representative from Education Outside.
~~~ Clip Art and Fonts ~~~
Every printable worksheet is designed and created by the Education Outside team, but there are a few designers we would like to credit. All fonts and graphics are from these sellers, and Education Outside holds a commercial license.
– Kimberly Geswein Fonts
– Brittney Murphy Design
– Whimsy Clips
– Amy Groesbeck Fonts